Accounting and bookkeeping of your company in Spain Business accounting in Spain can be complex, and “do-it-yourself” nearly impossible.
Our team includes experts that will keep the accounts of your company in Spain with maximum transparency according to the Spanish law.
We will actively balance your books.
- Advice for business and self-employed workers.
- Registering the address of your company in Spain
- Intra-community VAT statements
- Monthly or quarterly reports
- Annual corporation tax
- Closing and delivering of the accounts to the Trade Register
- Contract and pay slips for your employees
Optimization and daily management of your tax matters in Spain.
We are fully equipped to offer you tax advice and management, whether you’re a resident or non-resident in Spain.
- Registration and de-registration for self-employed workers (Autónomos)
- Registration and de-registration for limited companies (S.L.)
- Registration of address and trademark of your company in Spain and Europe
- Individual income tax and wealth tax declarations (both for residents and non-residents)
- Company Tax Returns and Value Added Tax Returns (VAT)
- Capital Transfers tax and Documented Legal Proceedings
- Tax on Economic Activities
- Municipal Taxes and charges
- Registration and De-registration of Limited Companies and Self-Employed Workers
- Preparation of documents and presenting appeal statements for the tax administration.
- Closing of the fiscal and accounting year.
We take care of all of the administrative procedures related to human resources. Our team will prepare the employment contracts, social security enrollment and the monthly pay slips. We will keep you informed of new laws related to your activity. As your human resources partner, we’re here for you and your business.
- Employment consultancy for businesses, self-employed and private individuals
- Defining salaries for your employees
- Drawing-up and registration of employment contracts
- Preparation of payrolls and submission of monthly Social Security Contribution
- Income tax return for your employees (optional)
- Declarations of quarterly retentions and annual summaries
- Assistance and representation with Work Inspection
- Assistance with applications for Social Security Benefits
- Procedures following employee retirement
A safe legal approach to your needs and obligations. We know Spanish law inside out.
- Company formation and dissolution
- Drawing-up of civil contracts (renting, property sales etc.)
- Document transactions for Public Records (Property, Commercial…)
- Statutory modifications
- Wills and inheritance proceedings
We have served the interests of hundreds of foreigners from across the globe.
- Golden Visa: Spanish residence permit for non-EU investors
- Permits for European Economic Community (EEC) members and Swiss citizens
- Residence and work permits for individuals and families
- Spanish nationality process
- Visas, administrative matters and liaising with embassies
- Registration of birth, marriage and death certificates
- Recommending professionals for legalisation and translation of official documents
We are happy to handle all automotive-related paperwork.
- Registration and changing ownership of vehicles (including changing of address and obtaining DGT (Spanish DVLA) report for the vehicle before the transaction)
- Vehicle Import and Spanish number plate obtention
- Driving licenses
- Fines, ITV and dealing with DGT (DVLA)